Thursday, June 6, 2013

Craft Room Overhaul

In our seemingly endless unpacking adventures, rooms get put together rather slowly.  So the original setup of rooms gets changed over and over again.  They also get cleaned from top to bottom multiple times this way (about the only time I'll get to say that).

I just wanted to show off what happens when shelving is finally unpacked and utilized in a craft room!

Garage durability shelving (Rubbermaid @ Home Depot)
My husband gave me some of his shelving when he got a new, large tool box with work surface on top as his all-holiday gift (well, Father's Day and on at least).  I have an amazingly thoughtful husband (who took my concerns over the weight on the old wooden shelves seriously enough to ease my fears of broken bones when they eventually were going to fall on my legs...).  He even cut that bottom 4' shelf in half to accomodate my taller items that I didn't want shoved next to the furnace that is not in the picture.

I've been LOVING my papercrafting of cards for all of our events so far this year.  I haven't purchased a card yet in 2013 and I'm THRILLED about it.  (That table isn't clean very often because there is always a project on it.)

Here's to happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment