Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lifestyles of the Rich or Deployed...

Well, I have a few pictures from Chris of his new living situation.  They don't match what I had in my head based on description but that's because in my head there was one less wall!  LOL!  So here is a glimpse into this particular deployment.








Based on the bathroom travel bag, the last picture is Chris' locker.  I *believe* his bunk is the bottom bunk in the second picture but I'm not positive on that one.

Well, this is a preliminary glimpse into the living space he and his buddies have put together.  (In case you didn't know, this is a bay that holds 60 people.  They worked it up into a private area for 4 within this bay.  Pretty smart huh?)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I didn't see an email on your profile so I'm leaving you a message here because I don't want you to miss out on your prize. Your name was randomly selected to win my RWA prize package from day three of my birthday bash at The Romance Dish. Congrats!

    To claim your prize, please send your full name and mailing address to us at theromancedish (at) gmail (dot) com no later than Sunday, October 2nd and put "day 3 RWA pkg" in the subject line.

    Also, please thank your husband for his service to our country. My late husband was career military and the people who serve - and their families - hold a special place in my heart.

    ~PJ
    The Romance Dish

    ReplyDelete