Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankfulness 2013: Day Eight

Moms are amazing people.  Honestly, parents are as selfless as a human can be when it comes to their kids.

I am so thankful for having the parents that I do.  I called my mother to whine (yes, it was pathetic) and two days later I get an encouraging note in the mail from her.  The amount of help just listening on the phone to me is worth so much, but the effort that she goes to be there for us kids makes her truly an amazing woman, mother, and friend.  I hope I am at least half of what she is for us to my own kids.

**On a total side note....the US Postal Service is really odd but insanely efficient.  It sends a letter from my mother north an extra hour and then turns around to ship it south 4hrs to get to me and still takes only two days to get it from her mailbox to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment