Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankfulness 2013: Day Two and Three

I completely missed out on day two so I'll post two.

2.  Sales.  When you are determined to make all your own Christmas cards and there is a sale on the card stock you needed.  When you are headed in to buy your baby's formula and there is an instant rebate without coupon required.  When the target ad and the cartwheel app double up savings on diapers!  All of these kinds of things totally make my day, which is probably why I had such a nice weekend...

3.  Heated blankets!  I am a cold person based on the temperatures of my extremities.  My husband is not.  Sharing a bed is difficult in the winter without the magical blanket that can be set on each side individually (usually a 6 for me and off for him).

No comments:

Post a Comment