Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankfulness 2013: Day Nine and Ten!

Libraries are one of my favorite places to hang out.  I spent hours in my university library during my college years just studying, relaxing, reading, and occasionally a short nap before any night courses.  They are such calm and soothing places for my soul.  Even when I have two kids loudly enjoying our public library, I am feeling the effects of its atmosphere.  The workers at our library love having the kids playing with the new educational play area even if it means a little more noise for the patrons throughout the building.  I am so thankful to have a great public library system to utilize.

I am so thankful for hospitals and their staff!  I got to visit a friend today who just had her baby last night.  The staff at hospitals take such good care of the people who come through their doors and without their efforts, so many people would not be getting quality care from compassionate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment