Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lazyhate...New Word!


Pinterest....I'm not even sure what vocal inflection I would put on that word.  It is very much a love-lazyhate relationship.  I love all the ideas and the sorting of things from almost anywhere on the web.  The drawback to this whole process is that I collect crafts because I LOVE so many of them and then what do I do with them?  I sort them into their "Boards" and go back to look at them every so often.  My "lazyhate" kicks in right about here.  I have made a total of ONE craft item (well, I made two of them but only because I had enough supplies to make a second at the same time).  I have HUNDREDS of things pinned that I want to make--THOUSANDS if you look at the organizing projects and recipes and decorating ideas too.  I have lazily accomplished two non-food pins and one happens to be that Coin Chart you have recently seen me talking about.  Lazyhate....it's a good word.  Pinterest is best used by the motivated.

So I'll keep pinning until the day I become that motivated person I would love to be (but haven't been motivated enough to become!).  HA!  I do think I'll dig out a neat crafty pin to play with this week though.  Maybe I can make myself be one of the motivated.  ;)

What I can't decide now is if this would motivate or depress me:

http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/132363676517907800_0iBMHQf7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment