Saturday, March 23, 2013

One of Those Moments...

We love to snuggle them.  We love their tiny noises, fingers, toes, lips, nose.  We love the big smiles on the small faces.  We love the tiny clothes...well, until we have to launder them.  Our babies are our tiny obsessions.

We adore our little men and ladies...and then the day comes.  That day sneaks up on all of us eventually.  That day hit me smack in the face two days ago.  My little man....my TWO MONTH little man....he just upgraded to the 6 month clothing.  Seriously!  Just break my Momma heart.  I was so excited to put him in the onesie that I had, but about 3 minutes of playtime on the diaper changer after getting dressed and I was not so thrilled by the idea anymore.  I realized that my big headed baby had just hit a new milestone and had no clue how exciting and saddening it makes his Momma.



Isn't he cute though??  I'm totally loving the onesie.  As a Disney freak, I couldn't pass this one up in the Disney Movie Rewards site.  Their rewards aren't always the same so this may or may not be there when you go looking for it (because I know everyone will want one!).  So enjoy the cuteness while I go snuggle my little, but always growing, "MisterMister".

No comments:

Post a Comment