Friday, March 1, 2013

About to jinx it...

Can you believe it?  Well, actually I can.  Alyssa was doing it at 2 months.  My little brother started on day two of his life (don't you wanna slap my mother in a fit of jealousy?).  My sister and I both were under or near the 2 month mark also.  Wyatt is just over 6 weeks old.

Wyatt has slept through the night (STTN) the last THREE NIGHTS!  Yes, I am completely and totally bragging right now and I'm certain to get my butt handed right back to me tonight for it....but for now...

I'm doing a happy dance with my shorter day-time-napping son.  Next step, moving morning from 5am to 7am.

Before you ask, there is no trick; this kid likes to sleep and eat and we let him do both when he wants.  I don't believe you can train sleeping (other than times painfully, slowly shifted but not condensed) at 6 weeks old.  JMHO.  Hopefully this will continue and I'll regain a modicum of my energy (and mental acuity) in order to bring this blog back up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment