Friday, January 18, 2013

P.S. I'm Not Awake.

Just some cuteness to start us out.
Throughout winter I watch people post pictures of their flip flops or images of the lakes because we all get to that point of missing summer.  Some people have pictures of their feet propped up in front of them with whatever summer view is their favorite as the backdrop.  As much as I love the views that show up via these pictures, I think feet are gross.  It doesn't matter how many pedicures you've had, what soap you used twenty times and how many coats of nail polish you just applied to get that picture to look 'cute'.  Feet are gross.

My point is proved once again by the MASSIVE swelling that I have going on AFTER the delivery of my child.  I know I had some minor swelling at the end of my pregnancy but this is like ham sized ballooning.  I'll of course spare y'all the picture because, well, it'd be weird and gross to make y'all see a picture of feet when I just declared how much I dislike pictures of feet.

I've hit the peak of swelling (for both pregnancy experiences) at 2-3 days post partum.  Hopefully it will go down soon and I can stop seeing crazy markings in my skin from socks.

What was your 'favorite' surprise during any of your post partum experiences?  (Or of your significant other's  experiences?)

P.S.~ I of course am lacking sleep along with the ability to sleep.  I've tried to take advantage of the nursery and even when Wyatt goes there I'm up every hour.  *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment