Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Card Display Gifting

Gifting a craft:
You've seen the Christmas Card Holder here previously...I thought I'd show y'all the one I made this year as a gift for my mother-in-law.  It is pretty tough to package up for delivery and unwrapping at 20" wide and wired ribbon that you don't really want to crease if you can help it prior to gifting.  We decided to not wrap it at all and deliver it loosely so that it would get there and be useful prior to Christmas this year.


Embellish

Feel free to take pictures before gifting.

Don't forget to add the necessary accessories for it to be functional!

We went with gold paper clips to hold cards (mini clothes pins or decorative clips would work also).

If you choose to gift something that hangs, consider including something to hang it from!


I hope your crafting has been fun!  What projects have you made and gifted?

No comments:

Post a Comment