Sunday, December 16, 2012

Only HOW MANY DAYS?!?!

So I looked at my little Reindeer Countdown and realized that it is getting CRAZY CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!  Of course my hubby being who he is is also pretty difficult to shop for.  I came up with only a couple ideas really this year and none of them were WOW to me.  So I resorted to massive amounts of Google and Pinterest searching for ideas.  Wow was the well dry there too.

I came up with one result that I would LOVE to share with you giving you almost no time to copy it (which is exactly how much time I had left too) but I can't guarantee that Chris isn't stalking this site waiting for me to get excited about that last thing that I stumble upon and blab it.  SO...y'all will just have to bear with me and wait until after the holiday to find out what I FINALLY found.  I promise you'll get the chance to steal the idea just like I did when the next holiday comes around if you want.

However...I could always use a stash of ideas for Valentines, birthdays, anniversaries and next Christmas....What was the best gift you got your significant other?  What was the best gift you received?

No comments:

Post a Comment