Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Blogging Adventure....probably taking a backseat.

I've been at a loss on how to keep up with my blogging over the next month or so...It might get pretty sporadic around here but I'm determined to not let it get dropped altogether.  I'll try to keep up with updates of our holiday, birthdays, moving, and a birth (of course with an introduction to the new man as well).  Bear with me through the crazy hectic life that is our December/January...

We are still in the process of planning exactly how our holiday will go this week plus the toddler birthday next weekend paired with house closing and painting and moving beginning next weekend as well!  I think Christmas is going to be the easiest part of this season since we aren't able to travel to family for it.

As exciting as all of these changes are, I can assure you that we are just short of overwhelmed when we look at a calendar.  It is going to be a little bumpy packing it all into less than a month but at least we will be super motivated by deadlines...HA

So if you could spare a little extra patience with my gaps in posts, I promise I'll try my best not to leave y'all hanging for full weeks at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment