Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Twenty-nine

Can I just say that I am ridiculously excited for December??  Of course you have seen my tree.  Alyssa last night decided the tree was "missing something" and hung one pink bracelet on it to make the "Christmas tree all done!"  So we have our tree up, decorated (well, to the extent that it will be this year anyways), and now we are just waiting for the right month...

Right month??  Yes...While some are okay with going nuts for the Christmas season moments after putting the turkey leftovers in the fridge, my husband curbed my Polar Express excitement by requesting that I at least put the movies on hold until December actually arrives.  (Guess what we are watching this Saturday??)

So in my childish amounts of excitement and impatience, I am thankful that Saturday movie night is only a couple more nights away!!  Now...if only I had a cd player and my Christmas music this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment