Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Twelve

I am thankful for my online connections to my friends.

Being in a new city without a job outside the house leads to a more isolated Momma than normal.  I am more introverted than extroverted though I have taught myself to be more balanced between the two over the years.  [Note:  by introverted, I mean more that it takes me a while to warm up and open up--once I do you can't shut me up without walking away.]  Luckily through those same online connections I actually met another mom back in the months that we were both pregnant with our daughters.  She just so happens to live in this city we moved to.  Seriously small world, right?  Our daughters now get to play and we get to have some adult time while watching them interact at the parks or other get-together's.

Alyssa (in purple) and her local friend

No comments:

Post a Comment