Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Sixteen

Being thankful is tough some days.  Some days you simply want to wallow in the low points of your life (whether those are large health issues or something as simple as a burned meal right after stubbing toes, stepping on legos, getting a metal can "paper cut" and everything else that can go wrong that day).  Those are the days that you really have to try your hardest to remember what things you can be thankful for.

Today I will be thankful for big things like the health of me and my family along with small things like the sleepy smile I see on my daughter's face after naptime or excited hugs of pride after earning a sticker at the end of a good Coin day.

Note:  Examples of simple low points do not reflect my today (though they may have happened in a single day in a previous month to this blogger).

No comments:

Post a Comment