Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pinterest PARTY?!?!

Seriously...When will I think of things like this on my own??

Pinterest Party.  Yes, those two words together are screaming my name right now!  If you're as bad as I am with the site then you have literally THOUSANDS of pins and maybe a handful of ones you have done (or worse, even gone to the actual link to read up on!).  I'm maybe up to a couple hundred links read but as far as actual projects done or recipes tried--well, let's just go with a handful instead of trotting out the toddler to count them for us.

So what could change this lack of motivation on actually attempting the glorious Pins?  Why a party of course!  In other words--get a bunch of people with a similar problem and force yourselves to do something you've wanted/been meaning to do anyways by designating a time and appointing witnesses.  Hmmm...maybe this will double as my house cleaning motivation!

From what I understand of the Pinterest Party concept is that each guest brings a dish (that is currently able to be found on their Pinterest boards) to share and then come and craft!  Another option I think *might* work, if you have different crafting tastes, is each person bring their supplies for one or two projects that they want to do and craft side by side. Then it is simply a group of friends keeping company (and helping out randomly) during the allotted crafting/visiting time....Such a simple and fun way to bring Pinterest out in your home!  Seriously--it's about time for Social Media to become a little more sociable.

Now...I just need a couple gals in my area to come craft with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment