Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Twenty-eight

Some days you just have to be happy even if you feel like crap.  Quotes from a toddler never seem to fail to cheer me up.  So I am thankful for comic relief that my toddler provides!  A simple reason for all future generations (starting with anyone age 7 and down right now I'd say) to hate Social Medias like Facebook where I've got quite the cataloging of things Alyssa says:



Alyssa with her drum: "Where my stick?"
Momma: "You put it in your diaper and we had to throw it away a long time ago."
Alyssa: ".....new stick?"

Lesson: Momma doesn't replace gross drum sticks.


---------------------


Alyssa: Momma! Me need my blue nuk.
Momma: No. .....why?
Alyssa: Blue matchey my cup.


---------------------


*thud*
Alyssa in her bed: The wall hit me!
Momma from livingroom: Well don't hit the wall....




*All dialogues displayed above were within an hour of each other on Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment