Sunday, November 25, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day Twenty-five

A long four-day weekend over this holiday for us.  It was so nice to go see some family for it but I am thankful for two things now that we are home.  One:  I am thankful that I get to stay home until after baby and recovery now (meaning no more 4 hour drives on a very painful hip or pregnant bladder!).  Two:  I am thankful that we get to have one full day at home this weekend (today)!

Normally we come home from a weekend away and it is Sunday but we came home Saturday afternoon which means Papa has one whole day to play with us and you can bet tea party/picnics will be going crazy during the morning hours.  More exciting to Momma is the chance to do some crafts!  I'm thinking we might just break out some painting supplies for the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment