Sunday, November 18, 2012

Proud Momma Moment

I was asked first thing this morning for the crayons and a KaiLan picture to color.  Of course this sounds like the perfect solution to a Momma who is super tired even if she got some extra sleep according to the clock.  Little did I know that I'd be whipping out a camera (tablet) the next time Alyssa opened her mouth!  C'mon, the 'growing up' thing isn't supposed to be so in-your-face I thought...



"Coloring Tolee's ear, Momma!  Ooo!  Color Rintoo's ears too!"
"Me did it!!"

Seriously folks, this is progress in leaps and bounds in the coloring department!  We have dozens of pages of scribbled coloring pages (or should I say we have had* dozens?) around here and this is the first one where there are so many obvious attempts at coloring IN the lines.  And the first one where she declared it as such!  Alright, enjoy the rest of your day...I'm going to go frame this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment